Friday, June 15, 2012

The Final Post


    It has been one year and six months since my husband, myself, and our immediate family have left the Rock Church of Montgomery, AL, and I am impressed to post this scripture concerning the furthering of any additional investigation or posting on any additional information which involves the Rock of Montgomery. I will, however, leave the original blogs posted, as I have no conviction in expressing the God known TRUTH of the grave issues within the Rock's organizational religion. Simply put, I am following my conviction, seeking the Father for my spiritual standing in Him, and I am NOT in charge of this war... He is. Our Father has the ability to convict those who are doing wrong, and He is so merciful, no matter how often we fail to heed His voice, He will continue trying until our dying day. With that being said, I am releasing the Rock leadership into the Father's hands and choosing to forgive all wrongs committed against my family during our twenty year stay. I rest in knowing this is not my battle, God knows the TRUTH of this entire situation, and because we are not greater than Him, we cannot hide the truth from His eyes... He knows. Throughout this lifetime, I have had MANY personal failures, and through my willingness to be honest with my Heavenly Father (2 Corinthians 3:18), He has brought immense healing into my life. I have not reached perfection, I still make mistakes, but I am growing through my willingness to be obedient to His call. He is not a respecter of persons (Acts 10:34-35), He shows no partiality, so what He is willing to do for one He is also willing to do for all, we simply have to be willing to listen.
    Romans 2 says, "You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.  Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth.  So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment?  Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?
 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath , when his righteous judgment will be revealed.  God “will repay each person according to what they have done.”  To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.  But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;  but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.  For God does not show favoritism."
    With this being said, I am now removing myself from any further involvement in pursuing what only God Himself can complete.
With all sincerity of heart to all parties involved, and in true love (the Father's love) for all human kind,
Deanna "Hope" Guest